Purchasing a share of True North Meats raised beef is a great way to stock your freezer with high quality protein! Place a deposit on a quarter, half, or whole beef and you'll receive a custom assortment of our mouth-watering beef from the butcher.
NOTE: DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Total Price: $5.00/lb
*Grass-finished beef available on request for $5.50/pound
Average hanging weights for our beef shares:
Whole Beef: 730lbs
Half Beef: 365lbs
Quarter Beef: 182lbs
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Choose the amount of beef you'd like (quarter, half, or whole share of one beef animal).
2) Place the item (your deposit) in the cart and checkout. The timing of your beef being ready depends on demand for beef shares, butcher scheduling, aging time, and other factors. We will be in touch after your deposit is made to provide an estimate on when your beef will be ready.
3) The butcher will contact you directly to fill out a cutting order to determine which cuts of beef you prefer.
4) When your beef is ready, you will be invoiced for the total remaining amount due. The balance due will reflect the cost per pound of the actual hanging weight of your share (quarter, half, or whole) of beef, less the deposit paid.
5) Upon payment, you will receive your beef. Custom beef orders are PICK-UP ONLY (cannot be shipped)
Have more questions about how it works? Send us an email and we'll be happy to walk you through it.